To add a PDF/File link to your LiveEdit website, please follow the below steps:
1. Log into your LiveEdit website as an admin.
2. Click on Dashboard on the top right of the website.
3. Once in the Dashboard, click on File Manager on the left side of the page.
4. Once you have opened the File Manager, you will need to upload the pdf document. To do so you will need to click on the blue Upload File button on the top right.
5. Clicking on Upload File load a page prompting you to drag and drop in your PDF or click Add Files to upload this into Aurora. When the uploading process has been completed, click on View Files to return to the previous screen.
6. Next once the PDF has been uploaded, locate the new PDF document and click on the Filename.
7. On the new window that opens, click on the "chain link" icon shown below. This will copy the URL for this PDF to your computer's clipboard.
8. Next, navigate to the page you wish to add the PDF to and open an existing Text Element or drop in a new one. Select the text you wish to link and then click on the Insert/Edit Link icon
9. Once the Insert/Edit Link tool opens, paste the URL of the PDF you copied earlier into the URL field. Click Ok then Save Changes to save.