1) Display Per Page - Here you pick how far out in time you can display enrollments.
The possible ranges are:
- 2 Weeks
- 1 Month
- 6 Weeks
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
*Note: The enrollments element may time out if there is too much data sent.
2) Show Buttons - This option simple toggles the "Sign-Up" buttons off and on for each enrollment.
3) Hide Descriptions with a "show" link - Under the enrollment, there will be an option to display the full description or hide it with a "Learn More" link.
- Option set to 'Yes'
- Option set to 'No'
4) Choose a Location - If your studio has more than one location, you can choose a specific studio location to display. By default, "All Locations" will show.
5) Where do buttons go? - The "Sign-up" buttons have three options:
- "Stay Within This Website" - The sign-up process will stay within our integration
- "MINDBODY Consumer Mode (new tab)" - Sign-up buttons will send user to Mindbody Consumer Mode in a new browser tab.
- "MINDBODY Consumer Mode (same tab)" - Sign-up buttons will send user to Mindbody Consumer Mode the same browser tab.
6) Service Categories and Class Types - In order for an enrollment to appear on the website, checkmark the Service Category and Class Type of that enrollment.
Note: Anytime you add a new 'Class Type' or 'Service Category', they are not automatically checked within the element. Please make sure up these options after adding new enrollment.