Welcome to your new LiveEdit website! To help you get started with editing and customization of your website, let's learn more about our Toolbar and Edit Mode.
Upon logging into your website (Login Guide), you will see a Toolbar at the top of your website. From here, you can access all of our platform's stools, such as Edit Mode, Dashboard, Design tab, and Account/Site settings.
1) Edit - Launches Edit Mode on the page you are currently viewing
2) Design - Access site-wide design options
3) Pages - Access your pages and menus
5) Help - Quick link to our Help Portal
6) Dashboard - Access the Dashboard section for additional settings and apps
7) Home - Navigate back to your Homepage
8) Settings Dropdown
- Account Settings - Under account settings, you can input your custom domain, look at your current package, and update contact information.
- Site Settings - Under site settings, you can add a logo, add social media icons, and set other options:
- Manage Profile - Access your profile to change your email or password at any time.
To launch Edit Mode on a page, navigate to the page you wish to edit then click on the Edit button within the Toolbar. Once within edit mode, you will see Content Areas and Elements.
To learn more about the different types of Elements and how to use Content Areas, please see our guides below:
Additional Guides and Resources:
- How to contact our team
- How to Login
- How to launch your website
- Website Hosting FAQ
- Why are my changes not appearing?
- Beginner SEO