What is the Mindbody API?
Mindbody has developed an API (Application Program Interface) that allows other developers, such as liveedit, to build custom integrated solutions. The functionality of liveedit's Mindbody integration is limited to what is accessible in Mindbody's API.
Supported Merchant Accounts within Mindbody’s API.
- U.S. - All US Processors
- United Kingdom - Paysafe(Optimal Payments)
- EU - Adyen, and Paysafe(Optimal Payments)
- Canada - Bluefin, and Paysafe(Optimal Payments)
- Australia and New Zealand - EziDebit
If you need any assistance with setting up or picking a merchant account, please contact Mindbody Support.
Mindbody API Limitations:
Below are features not yet supported by Mindbody's API:
- Purchasing or redeeming gift cards.
- Purchasing packages. Once purchased, clients can use these to sign-up for a class through the integration.
- During the class sign-up process, contracts will not appear as an option to purchase if a customer is prompted to pay.
- Redeeming account balance/credits (e.g. redeeming a $10.00 credit).
- Purchasing retail products
- Specific products, pricing, or class sign-ups based on a client's membership status.
- Booking a recurring reservation.
- Children or family accounts. In order to function through our integration, each client must have their own full Mindbody account. (More information on Mindbody Client Accounts.)
- Double booking with the same Mindbody client account into a scheduled class.
- Setting an enrollment to TBD instead of a specific time is not supported.
- Course and Open Enrollments are not fully supported by Mindbody 's API to allow reservations. They will appear within our integration but the "Sign Up" button will automatically redirect clients to Mindbody Consumer Mode.
- Note: There is a known bug within the Mindbody API that will redirect a user to the first event in the course when the Course Enrollment is linking out to Mindbody Consumer Mode.
- Assistants assigned to enrollments do not currently pull over.
- Payment Plans/Programs for Enrollment sign-ups.
- Appointment booking "Notes" section.
- Mindbody Consumer Mode's pop-up alert system.
- Reward Points
- Allow clients to make a reservation on behalf of another client.
- Cross-regional bookings
- If a "Closed Day" is set within your Mindbody settings, all classes that day will appear hidden through our integration. If you still wish to display classes on a "Closed Day", we recommend removing that "Closed Day" and then manually canceling each class you do not wish to show those days.
If you have any questions about what's supported with MINDBODY's API and our integration, please contact our support team by submitting a new ticket.