Please Note: Adding, editing, or modifying code to your site is an advanced modification that falls outside of the realm of Liveedit's support. We recommend that you have coding knowledge, as changes may conflict with the website’s functionalities.
While we can not assist with modifying the template code, please see our recommended guidelines:
- If you are in a responsive design template, it's based on the Bootstrap Framework. The Bootstrap Framework libraries are already included in our platform as well.
- Our platform already includes the jQuery Library, please do not load this in again.
- Hardcoding content into the HTML Source Tab of the template is not recommended.
- All the core CSS stylings of your website will pull from the "Global Styles" sheet.
- Complete HTML files can not be uploaded to the system to use as a Page within our system.
Each design template allows you to create unique page templates that you apply to a page using the 'Design' tab.
- Page Templates - Templates that can be assigned to individual pages under the 'Design' tab. For example, your Home page usually has a unique Page Template.
- Wrapper Templates - Templates used for our integrated pre-built and designed pages.
- Email Template - Templates used for our built-in email marketing service.
Within each page template, there are 6 or 4 tabs:
- Source - Main HTML file of a page template.
- CSS - CSS unique to the page template.
Please note: If you are on a Responsive Design, do not add any code to mobile tabs, as our Responsive Design does not utilize the mobile tabs.)